- This Classic Taboo Card Game is the perfect party game
- The object of the game is to describe a word or phrase on a drawn card to your partner or team, without using five common additional words or phrases also on the card, while the other team keeps track of a timer and uses a buzzer to stop you when your time is up. You get points for each word guessed right, the team with the highest points wins
- Call out a player who uses one of the "taboo" words on their card
- The game requires a minimum of 4 players to play
- Encourages your kid's verbal ability and stimulates creative thought
What's in the box?
- 1 Hasbro game of Taboo